Uchisar Restaurants

by globetrott

Most Recent Restaurants in Uchisar

• Art Cafe, Uchisar: Highest sunset Point in Kapadokiya is at Art Cafe

by namitas Written Jul 2, 2012

One of us went through the museum doors to see the Uchisar castle. The rest ( three of us) sat outside around waiting for him to return. The only restaurant in the area has valley view and numerous canopies with tables underneath. The owner, a friendly and warm Turkish gentleman who has spent half his life in Germany came along and invited us in. We resisted and he told us that we don't need to order anything. He then joked and asked if we would like tea with milk ( free, as we were his 'guests' not his customers). The Turkish have tea without milk; clearly he was referring to our Indian origin. I asked him how he knew we were from India, and that is how the conversation started. The host signaled to someone behind in the kitchen and we were offered tea. Later when my husband came down from the castle we sat and ordered some food. Enjoyable/delicious meal. Unhurried and tasty. Sat about, walked, talked. Played with the dog ( beautiful pet dog who plays around in the area). Then we waited for the sunset. It was cold and windy and the owner offered us ( three of us- me and our kids) warm shawls. The sunset was beautiful. It is the best place in the valley and perhaps the whole area to watch the sun setting since Uchisar Castle is the highest point around. They have barbeque and dancing at night in the open air restaurant.
    Name of the owner- Vural Aldag

• ozalp's Profile Photo

Elai: Spoil yourself

by ozalp Written Sep 10, 2007

After our visit to “Les Maisons De Cappadoce”, we walked the small street surrounding the hill and we came across this elegant restaurant. A friend had been in this restaurant and pleased with its service and meals. One of our plans was have a chic dinner there. Before coming for dinner we wanted to see the ambiance. Waiters were preparing for evening. They showed us both inside and the terrace. Interior was in dark colors of wood. I liked it. Terrace has view of the valley.
    We were dusty (yeah, Cappadocia has nothing more than dust) and tired, so left the restaurant for going to our hotel. Unfortunately we couldn’t have a dinner during our stay. This is in my “things to do list” for next time.

Elai
    • Wine Tasting

• globetrott's Profile Photo

Great restaurants built into the rocks

by globetrott Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite Dish: I do not remember any specific restaurant , but I remember, that many restaurants were built into the Rocks, too.

Instant Answers: Uchisar

Comments

Uchisar Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Uchisar restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Uchisar sightseeing.