Ordu Ili Travel Guide

3,5,1

Ordu

• Boz Tepe

Ordu Things to Do

This is what I definetely call a must see! An awesome view of the entire town - at night too. Lots of people gather here, you can eat, drink and admire the view. Couples come here after their wedding ceremonies :)

• Baliktasi Hotel Ordu

Ordu Hotels

G?zelyali Mah. Sahil Cad. No:13, Ordu null

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Ordu? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Mersin

• Mersin: Anamur - watch the hour on your...

Mersin Transportation

We wanted to leave Mersin as soon as possible and I booked our busticket the day before in the Otogar.I saw 20.30 on the ticket though I asked for a ticket in the morning. They assured me it was gouing to be in the morning.Naturally, the next day, there was a problem...At last, they refunded my ticketI went to another company and even paid less (11...

• Kilikya

Mersin Hotels

Kizkalesi (Maiden's Castle), Mersin null

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Mersin? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Ordu Ili Hotels

Ordu Hotels
1 Review - 6 Photos
Mersin Hotels
3 Reviews - 5 Photos

Instant Answers: Ordu Ili

Comments

Ordu Ili

Plan a Ordu Ili vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Ordu Ili locals

Popular Destinations in Ordu Ili