Rize Ili Travel Guide

3,23,0

Rize

• streams and rain

Rize Favorites

We all travel around the world. So many travels to meet different cultures. Rize is one of the alternative who really loves natura. Ayder is beautiful area where so many hotels.But for me it s only a daily tour to go Ayder. For me more important is to reach deepness of Rize.As u know red spotted trouts. We do have so many streams and some of them...

• Hotel Dedeman Rize

Rize Hotels

Alipasa Koyu Mevkii, Rize, 53100, TR

Satisfaction: Very Good

Good for: Couples

• From Trabzon to Guneysu town (Rize...

Rize Transportation

To reach Rize is very easy . There are minibuses, taxis at the airport and also u can rent a car.Road conditions are very good too.I m adding a simple map and u can also check via google maps too..regards

Camlihemsin

• GREAT FRESH TROUT WITH A GREAT VIEW!

Camlihemsin Restaurants

As we were leaving Camlihemsin on our way to hike in Ayder we passed a very scenic restaurant next to the rushing river. We decided to stop on our way back down the mountain. There is a beautiful Ottoman stone bridge that leads to the open air restaurant. When I asked what was there to eat, I was led to a large vat filled with ice cold mountain...

• Zil Castle

Camlihemsin Things to Do

Set in an improbable position up the valley,it makes you wonder why they built it so far up the valley.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Camlihemsin? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Rize Ili Hotels

Rize Hotels
6 Reviews - 25 Photos

Instant Answers: Rize Ili

Comments

Rize Ili

Plan a Rize Ili vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Rize Ili locals

Popular Destinations in Rize Ili