Abu Dhabi Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Abu Dhabi

• Fast Car Rentals Abu Dhabi/SCAM

by Travelling12 Written Jul 11, 2012

MONEY STEALERS .... If this company has your credit card information, they will take money from your account. You have to sign a form stating that they are authorized to take money owing to them (damages, tickets etc). Legally, anytime they say you owe them money they will access your account without informing you and there is nothing you can do. I've never had a speeding ticket before and I found myself with 7 in a month, at a cost of over 4000 dirhams (fake tickets or tickets other people didn't pay that got past on to me). I found my bank account empty and I had no idea why. My advice is pay a little extra and go with a reputable company like Budget and know your bank account is safe.

• Business Travel

• zuyao's Profile Photo

Sandstorm

by zuyao Written Mar 3, 2007

Witnessed some kind of mini sandstorm in the desert. Visibility was very low and wind was strong. The storm blows sand everywhere into your nose, ears and eyes. Not a nice experience.

• woef's Profile Photo

Just want to show this plate.

by woef Written Jun 17, 2007

It might be me, but i find this plate a bit funny.

Maybe some advice ... cars intend to speed up when they see you crossing the streets. So be aware ...

abu dhabi
    • Business Travel
    • Religious Travel

Instant Answers: Abu Dhabi

Comments

Abu Dhabi Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Abu Dhabi warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Abu Dhabi sightseeing.