A fun and functional way to see Dubai Creek is from the small water taxis called Abras. It will take you from Deira to Bur Dubai side or other way around for only 0.50 durhams.
Underground car parking facilities
Most of the shopping malls in Dubai have proper under ground parking facility. So parking should not be a big deal. However you must remember the parking area number where you have parked your car.Related to:
- Road Trip
The Abra journey across the Creek is quick (costs 50 fils) and is how the locals cross from one side to the other.
Cross the Creek with an abra
Dubai is split in two by the Creek. If you want to cross it, obviously you can take a car to the other side but it's much nicer to pay 1/2 dhiram and use an abra.
Probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Service was amazing including your own personal...more
It was a great stay! Absolutely everything was top notch! When we were planning a trip to Dubai, I...more
Opulent! Living in the lap of luxury. It doesn't get any better than this. Approach your room by...more
Latest Dubai Hotel Reviews
- Lotus Downtown Metro Hotel Apartments & Spa
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Tower
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Palm Beach Rotana Inn
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Explore the World
- Playa Lauro Villar Hotels
- Governors Island Hotels
- Tahoe Vista Hotels
- Bacharach Hotels