Know about this? Rate It!
Lamcy Plaza: Shopping in Lamcy
Built in 1997, Lamcy is one of the "older" malls (for Dubai-standards). It's a 5-storey shopping center, offering anything you might be looking for. Lamcy has a huge food-court and childrens play-area/arcade, both located on the ground floor.
- We took a coffeebreak in the London Tower Bridge Cafe, located on the 4th floor and overlooking the entire mall.
- the GMC store (ground floor) offers really cheap prices on athletic nutrifood stuff.
- There is a bubble gum machine that gives you gum without putting coins in (look for it.. its on the second floor) .. unless of course its been fixed now.
- Observe the clown climbing up and down a rope in the middle of the mall - he's not real, but looks so....
- Near the entrance of the mall is a huge waterfall, coming down from the 3rd floor.
- Lamcy always has special events for youngsters going on. When we were there, they featured a spaceship-ride - unfortunately we were not able to kick out the little kids and thus couldn't get on the ride. :-(
What to buy: Lamcy Plaza is particularly good for sporting goods, children's toys and clothing. With lots of sales, this is the perfect place for bargain hunting for the entire family.
Sign up for the free air miles card (a loyalty product), that gives you benefits once you have enough points. You receive points for every receipt from a participating store - all you have to do is keep your receipts and present them at the Lamcy counter.
What to pay: Depends on what you buy. Lamcy is in the middle to lower price range. Certainly cheaper than Wafi.
Lamcy Plaza: Lamcy Plaza
Lamcy Plaza is a fairly small mall but has lots of interesting products.. mainly brand names..
The best part is that it's close to where I work! :)
What to buy: Everything.. clothing, gifts, books, houseware, food.. you name it!
Dubai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Portmore Hotels
- Algonquin Provincial Park Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Pismo Beach Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Ho Chi Minh City