Know about this? Rate It!
Olde Dublin Pub: An Irish pub
The Olde Dublin Pub is in downtown Charlottetown, and is a place for listening to live bands and chilling out. Some people dance, but there isn't much of a dance floor. Most people just sit at a table, eat, drink, listen to the band, and chat with friends. There is pub food available.
Dress Code: Most people dress casual.
- Study Abroad
- Work Abroad
The Claddagh Room/Olde Dublin Pub: The irish spot
A very lively pub live music. Also in the same building.
Have a bit to eat.
I have also eaten here and the food was great.
Prices were average.
Dress Code: Comfortable
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- Batac Hotels
- Dockweiler Beach State Park Hotels
- Coyoacán Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir