Know about this? Rate It!
Charlottetown is a wonderful...
Charlottetown is a wonderful walking city in pleasant weather. It's relatively small, so you can easily walk the residential neighbourhoods, shopping district and historical landmarks with nothing more under your feet than comfortable shoes.
PEI as a whole is easily navigable by car or bicycle. Personally I would love to return for a cycling trip -- we saw countless cyclists throughout Atlantic Canada, some into speed and some into casually exploring the inviting terrain of the region.
Photo credit: Jason Kurylo
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Explore the World
- El Matador State Beach Hotels
- Kamuning Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Black Rock Mountain State Park Hotels
- Santa Monica