Know about this?
In the country roads
Coming into or going out of Charlottetown by car, you'll have to drive on the highway. Be aware that since farming is the biggest industry here, you'll probably see a tractor or other farm vehicle going slowly on the highway or on other country roads, so watch where you're going and don't drive faster than you need to. These farm vehicles have an orange/red triangle sign on the back, which is a driving symbol for "slow-moving vehicle". They're allowed to be there, so don't honk at them or do anything to make them get off the road. If you see one, just pass it.
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Broome Hotels
- Den Helder
- Kos Island
- Chennai (Madras)
- Apalit Hotels
- Pendang Hotels
- Lac de Derborence Hotels
- Andorra la Vella Warnings and Dangers
- Guayaquil Warnings and Dangers
- Nerja Warnings and Dangers
- Dhaka Warnings and Dangers
- Papua New Guinea Warnings and Dangers
- Rosarito Warnings and Dangers
- New Caledonia Warnings and Dangers
- Dover Warnings and Dangers
- Mamallapuram Warnings and Dangers
- Switzerland Warnings and Dangers
- Benin Warnings and Dangers