Pretty, Safe and small town flair
Charlottetown and Prince Edward Island for that matter is a safe province. Just watch out for the one way streets downtown. And please don't drink and drive, lot of police presence at night near the clubs.
A few laws
It's illegal to bring a camera into a bar. Apparently, it's because it can be used to take incriminating pictures of people. If the bouncer or staff sees a camera, they'll confiscate it.
It's illegal to smoke in public buildings, even in bars. So you have to stand outside or on the balcony if you want to smoke.
If you have a dog, it must be on a leash (no matter how quiet your dog is), and you must scoop after the dog does its business. So bring your pooper scooper!Related to:
- School Holidays
- Study Abroad
I used to work here as a bellhop. I enjoyed working here as the building is like no other pei hotel....more
We stayed at The Great George for two nights in June of 2012. Overall a very good experience with...more
I worked there as a chambermaid one summer. The rooms are nice and the staff is friendly and...more
Latest Charlottetown Hotel Reviews
- The Great George
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Delta Prince Edward Hotel
- 2 Reviews
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Taiping Hotels
- Siliserh Lake Hotels
- Antelope Island
- Matandang Naujan Hotels
- Bellevue Hotels
- Digha Warnings and Dangers
- Pensacola Warnings and Dangers
- Essaouira Warnings and Dangers
- Cape Town Warnings and Dangers
- Moorea Warnings and Dangers
- Ethiopia Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Phi Phi Don Warnings and Dangers
- Mérida Warnings and Dangers
- Portugal Warnings and Dangers
- Malta Warnings and Dangers
- State of Kerala Warnings and Dangers
- Northern Ireland Warnings and Dangers