Sea & Sand, Prince Edward Island

Looking out over the sea
    by sim1

The red cliffs

by sim1 Updated Feb 1, 2005

Not so far from the beach, and stil in the National park you can find these beautiful red cliffs.
    On the way over here spotted a red fox, I never saw one in the wild, so that was great!

The red cliffs

the next destination....

by sim1 Updated Jan 31, 2005

The day is over and it is time to end our walk together. I really enjoyed my stroll with you on the beach! And I hope you liked my little tour around the island as well.
    But now it is time for me to move on to my next destination..... so bye for now, but I do hope to see you again somewhere on my travels.

Fishing villages

by sim1 Updated Jan 31, 2005

There are a lot of fishing villages as well on the island. And this is something you can see everywhere you go : lobster traps. Actually you see them everywhere when you are on the eastcoast of Canada. When you go to P.E.I. you must absolutely eat fish! I love fish, but no lobster though. So instead of lobster, I had some delicious salmon.

Fishing villages

• carmire's Profile Photo

Red Sand

by carmire Written Dec 24, 2004

All the beaches surrounding the Island are simply gorgeous! You will be able to find a few where you can let your dog loose. If you're there, you've got to put your toes in the red sand at least once!

At sunset

by sim1 Updated Jan 31, 2005

The day is getting at an end, it is time to move on. No real sunset this day which was really a shame. It would have been such a beautiful place to see a perfect sunset.

The sea

by sim1 Updated Jan 31, 2005

I stood on the cliffs for a while, just staring at the sea. It was very relaxing to stand here for a while in the late afternoon, looking at this little boat passing by.

Looking out over the sea

• stodmyk's Profile Photo

Check out the gorgeous...

by stodmyk Written Aug 26, 2002

Check out the gorgeous coastline
    The red clay of the region is just marvelous, especially if you're shooting colour film ;)

Instant Answers: Prince Edward Island

Comments

View all Prince Edward Island hotels