Know about this? Rate It!
Personally, after spending ten minutes crossing the Confederation Bridge, I immediately became fed up when the car in front of us was chosen to be the last car up the ship. Not only were we stranded for another hour and a half, but was stuck to ride the mediocre ship. Since the views were practically the same as from the Confederation Bridge, I certainly preferred the faster way. Also, the ferry is actually more expensive. Sometimes, I wonder how locals could afford to travel to the mainland regularly with that price.
I got there via the ferry from Caribou, in Nova Scotia! Both the bridge and the ferry are FREE going to PEI, but you pay to depart? ....
why did I ever leave?
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Prince Edward Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Bon Accord Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Santorini Island
- Mihintale Hotels