Rose & Crown, Banff

202 Banff Ave (403) 762-2121

Know about this? Rate It!

Corona beer in Banff!!
    by cinthya_in_victoria
    Hanging at the Rose and Crown
    by emerson24_2002
  • Rose & Crown
    by klj&a
  • Rose & Crown Banff: Bouncers

by Seniorbeating Written Mar 26, 2015

If you are between the ages of 18 - 35??? and know the staff, your evening here will be good. I am 56 years of age and female and I went for a drink with a friend and because some young girl??? knew the so called security, I was beaten by them and put into distress by a certain bouncer who went above and beyond the call of taking out any DANGER by hurting me so badly that today I had to go to my personal physician. I went to the Rose and Crown as I am originally from Banff and my grade 5 teacher, Mr. Stan Walker started this establishment. I thought a little memory lane would be nice but instead I never want to think of this place again. I was accousted by a young ????girl, who kept shoving me out of my seat and then proceeded to throw her drink in my face and hurl insults at me, when I retaliated I was attacked by two very muscular men, I weigh 140 lbs. I am just warning other seniors my age to be very wary when in this restaurant because obviously these neandrathal, no brain, monosyballic goofs where never taught to respect their elders. I am going to every website that has The Rose and Crown Banff on it to warn other senior/middle aged folks that obviously this is a kids bar and they would rather have their friends than real paying customers.

• cinthya_in_victoria's Profile Photo

Rose & Crown: Nighttime fun in Banff

by cinthya_in_victoria Updated Jan 4, 2008

I was a cool place with both tourists and locals. This ois a medium large pub with a British favor. This is not a dance club but there was live music . Good option to start a nighttime in Banff!!

Dress Code: Casual

Corona beer in Banff!!

• klj&a's Profile Photo

rose and crown: Rose And Crown

by klj&a Written May 27, 2006

Although this pub is very big, it has a neighborhood feel. They have live music 7 nights a week. Like I said, the place is huge and even has a patio when the weather gets warmer. While there I had a Black Buffalo Wrap, which was very good.

Dress Code: Casual

• rose and crown pub: Good Bands

by emerson24_2002 Written Oct 30, 2005

Was pretty happy with the choice to go here. Good laid back atmosphere, nothing crazy. They have good live music. You walk in and to the right is a room with a stage and bar. To the left is another bar and room with another room in the back. The back room has some dart boards and pool tables with another bar and music, of course.

Dress Code: Casual. Some people are dressed pretty nice and others like myself were in jeans and t-shirt. It's all good.

Hanging at the Rose and Crown

• YolandaC's Profile Photo

rose and crown: Funky Music

by YolandaC Written Apr 17, 2005

We just stumbled on the Rose and Crown while we were making our way to Wild Bill's. The bartenders were very friendly and the crowd laid-back but ready to party!
    The Band was a funk band from Calgary, after the first song the dance floor was packed. It does empty out early but just follow the crowds across the street.

Dress Code: casual.

• Beer Tasting

• banffrider's Profile Photo

rose and crown: live music

by banffrider Written May 22, 2003

this is a good little bar to see some live music, it gets packed at night very quickly. and there are only a few tables. pool tables in on the other side, with some different tunes. another bar as well.

Dress Code: in the winter if your not wearing a touque, ya stick out

• Music

• 8BALLUK's Profile Photo

Rose & Crown: Young at heart.

by 8BALLUK Written Oct 8, 2002

Banff has a vibrant feel to it. Its bars and clubs are full of atmosphere. Everybody seams to be out just to have a good time.
    Most Hotels have a bar but its best to head down the main avenue in Banff which is surprisingly named, Banff Avenue.
    You will find the Rose & Crown there which has a great atmosphere.

Lots of drinking and lots of eating.

Dress Code: Dress with the weather in mind. If you go in winter like I did it can get very very cold. Even the beer doesn't keep you warm.

Instant Answers: Banff