Aardvark Pizza, Banff

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Aardvark Pizza: Memorable pizza joint

by Karlie85 Updated Aug 19, 2008

Aardvark!

When I went to Banff as a little girl, when thing I always remembered was Aardvark Pizza. Partly because of the name, partly because of the colorful, cartoonish walls, and of course, the pizza.
    Aardvark Pizza is a tiny hole in the wall pizza joint that makes good pizza almost any time of day or night. They are open from 10am until 4am. They have a menu of traditional and not so traditional pizzas, but you can get anything you like made. They also serve sandwiches, wings and a few other items.
    Last time I visited it was scorching hot outside, so I waited on the bench outside the door. When my pizza was ready the cook brought it out to me with a smile!
    Aardvark Pizza is a really cute, unique little pizza place that I will visit every time I go to Banff. The pizza hits the spot, and there's just something about the place I love. It is also apparently very popular with the after-bar crowd, but I've never experienced this myself.

• zrim's Profile Photo

Aardvark Pizza: For those times when only a pizza will do

by zrim Updated Aug 10, 2003

The Aardvark Pizza shop

Every once in a while it is too bothersome to go out for a meal. Aardvark Pizza is a no fuss alternative. They have all the usual toppings and cook up a decent round shaped pie with a nice puffed crust at the edges. Nothing extraordinary. Just good pizza at a fairly reasonable price.

If you go into the shop to pick up your pizza, you will likely find that the elk are not the only animals to have tagged ears. Although, I would guess that the grunge-types behind the counter at Aardvark's were complicit in their myriad piercings.

• National/State Park

• cybercutie's Profile Photo

Aardvark Pizza: The post-bar delight

by cybercutie Written Jul 4, 2004

This is the most popular place in the town once the bars have closed down. People will wait in line all the way down the street to grab a slice or two of this pizza. Worst thing is, everyone always talks about how good it is, but I don't think anyone really remembers, because they all have a hard time telling you what kind of pizza it was they had the night before...still, the slices are huge and it is the most happenin' pizza place I have ever seen after hours....and I have seen alot! :)

Favorite Dish: Like I said, no one really knows...its all kind of fuzzy...

Instant Answers: Banff

Comments

Hotels Near Aardvark Pizza
0.1 miles away