Canadian Rockies photography
What to buy: Darwin Wiggett is a local photographer in Alberta and his work is well known. His photos of the Canadian Rockies are stunning!
I bought a book of his called "Dances with Light", which is a coffee table book. You can still get it online. A wonderful gift for sure.
There is another book that is harder to find now.
"How to photograph the Canadian Rockies" which gives tips about where to go, when to go and tips for getting the best results. if you see this in a bookstore in Banff get it!
There are a lot of souvenir shops, a big mall, clothing stores, etc. in town where you can get lots of things! as in Alberta you just pay 7% of tax, it makes a good place to shop.
I didn't stay here, but would certainly love to. This is one of the original Canadian Pacific...more
We were 2 couples staying at the Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa and had a great time. We got a great...more
We give these comments to help travelers and management improve their properties and occupany rates....more
Latest Banff Hotel Reviews
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Johnston Canyon Resort
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- The Fairmont Banff Springs
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 12 Reviews
- Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Best Western Siding 29 Lodge
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- West Onslow Beach Hotels
- Tacloban City Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Jupiter Island Hotels
- Pittsburgh Hotels
- Montecatini Terme