Been here? Rate It!
I visited this remote Lodge in Banff National Park by horse. 18 miles round trip. I enjoy a trail ride when traveling but this was one of the most amazing I have done. You can visit Skoki Lodge by horse, by foot, and in winter by cross country skis. It was August when I did this trail ride but as we got up high there were patches of snow on the ground.
- Skiing and Boarding
- Horse Riding
- Hiking and Walking
Horse riding in Banff
We went on a 3-hour ride along the Bow River and Marsh Loop in Banff. This was a leisurely ride (apart from when I dropped the reins as we went down a steep path and my horse decided it was the time to start galloping!), suitable for beginners.
Horseback rides by Warner Guiding and Outfitting..
The local horseback rides leave from Martins Stables,there are plenty to choose from..
1)Mountain morning breakfast ride.(breakfast included)
2)Explorer day ride (lunch included)
3) The lone rider.(all day horseback for two with lunch included).
4) Covered wagon cookout,(lunch included).
5) Evening trail ride (included a steak fry).
6) Bow river ride (just a one hour ride.
7) Sundance loop (two hour ride)
8)Bow Valley loop ride (3 hour ride).
9)Spray River ride (one hour ride ,leaves from Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel)
10)Sulphur mountain Spray river ride.(3 hour ride)
- Horse Riding
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Banff Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Male Island
- Auckland Hotels
- Honeymoon Island State Recreation Area Hotels
- Soo Junction Hotels
- Padang Besar Hotels