Horse Drawn Carriage, Banff

Banff Avenue 403-762-4551

Know about this? Rate It!

• Horse Drawn Carriage
    by shavy
  • Horse Drawn Carriage
    by shavy
    Banff Carriages
    by LoriPori
  • Horse Drawn Carriage Banff Alberta

by CharissaS Written Aug 20, 2014

I tried to book these Carriages for a stagette, just wanting to make the event special and have the carriage ride from the red carpet inn to the rose and crown. when I originally called they quoted me $120 per carriage as I was looking for 2 carriages. when I called back to book they said they had no record of that quote and it was incorrect and that I would have to pay $218 per carriage ($436) to get from the hotel to the pub! UNBELIEVABLE and OUTRAGEOUS PRICE! $120 was expensive but somewhat reasonable to add a little excitement to our event. $218 is just plain greed and robbery.

• Rip Off

by CharissaS Written Aug 20, 2014

I called to book this Carriage Ride for a stagette. We just wanted a ride from the Red Carpet inn to the Rose and Crown in Banff and needed 2 carriages. Originally they quoted me $120 per Carriage which seemed a little expensive but within reason because it is a spacial experience. When I called back to book the actual ride they said that the previous quote was incorrect and that it would actually be $218 per carriage ($436 +tax total) to just get a ride from the hotel to the the pub!! WOW I just wanted to make the stagette special not buy the horses! This was so disappointing and I am quite angry about getting excited about the plan and then having them try to rip us off. UNREASONABLE PRICES!

• shavy's Profile Photo

Horse drawn carriage

by shavy Written Jul 12, 2014

We're parked the car outside town and walked to the town, Banff is small and easy to navigate on foot. And one thing caught my eye is the horse drawn carriage I didn't know it exist here, I know this place if famous for national parks and their ski areas, but I didn't expected this kind of transport here. I saw this carriage stands in the avenue, I ask the coach lady how much is it for a ride and she gives me a flyer. Unfortunately you have to booked in advance if you are planning to do the coach tour

We haven't use it but is nice to see the horse drawn carriage available in Banff, if we were here for awhile we certainly wants to do the ride, but we have still a lot of things to do and see around and our lodging for the night still a couple miles away from the town. Prices vary on a tour you want and starts from 60$ for a 15 minutes ride not bad at all.

• Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Horse Riding

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

BANFF CARRIAGES

by LoriPori Written Apr 6, 2005

You can hire these elegant BANFF CARRIAGES for a personal tour around Banff or along the Bow river .
    The cost is $13 per person for a 15 minute ride, a two person minimum. Longer or charter tours are available .
    Blankets are provided.
    The carriage stand is usually located near the Trail Rider Store on 132 Banff Avenue, but pick-up can be arranged.

Banff Carriages

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Elegant transportation in a Horse Drawn Carriage.

by Waalewiener Written Jun 15, 2003

You can hire these elegant horse drawn carriages for a personal tour around Banff , or along the Bow river .
    Blankets are provided.
    The carriage usualy is located near the Trail Rider Store on 132 Banff avenue , but pick up can be arranged.

Horse Drawn Carriage.