Churches, Banff National Park
The pretty llittle white church is located at 102 Banff Avenue on the corner of Buffallo Avenue. Designed by architect John Manuel of Winnigeg in the Gothic Revival style. The church was built in 1927. The base of the church is designed with locally quarried rundle stone creating a natural look in keeping with the mountains surrounding her.