Know about this? Rate It!
Nice Campground for families!
The Bow Valley Campground is about 1 hours drive outside of the city driving towards the beautiful Rocky Mountains. They have lots of sites, trees and are right on a nice blue river. Its only $17 CAD a night too! I dont have their phone number, but just look up their website! :-)
- Family Travel
If your lucky, you may get a...
If your lucky, you may get a chance to see wildlife along the roads and highways! There are some places tho, where chances are better, for example the Bow Valley Parkway (Hwy.1A) between Banff and Lake Louise! Early evening is a good time, but don´t count on it... could be anytime too!
But pleeeeeeeeease, please, if you spot wildlife, stay in the car, make your photos from a distance that will not disturb the animals! I wouldn´t want people to come right up to my nose with their SUVs, talking loudly and taking pictures of me while i am having dinner or trying to get some rest in between the trees...
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Calgary Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Louis
- Byron Bay Hotels
- Söcking Hotels
- Grayling Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte Hotels
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path