This lamp rises an impressive 42 feet over the rim of Meeting Creek Coulee upon which the Village of Donalda is located. This project was supported by the Donalda & District Museum Society, the Village of Donalda and the Donalda & District Agricultural Society. The lamp lights up every evening and glows above the coulee rim.
Built in 1909 this is a wonderful example of a Canadian Northern Standard 4th Class Station.The building was restored in 1991-92 by the Canadian Northern Society. The Donalda and District Museum is in the process of acquiring this property and adding it to the museum's historic building collection.