Know about this? Rate It!
River Valley park system
Fondest memory: The River Valley park system that lines both sides of the North Saskatchewan River, a pleasant stroll through the trees or in winter cross-country skiing. Autumn is always gorgeous in Edmonton and the surrounding area when the aspen and poplar trees turn to gold! The bushes with the red leaves are Red Osier dogwood.
This pic takes a while to load, so be patient... It was taken with my 8x10 camera and is very high resolution.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Edmonton Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Isle of Hope Hotels
- Centurion Hotels
- Middle Keys Hotels
- Jones Beach State Park Hotels