The Edmonton Queen riverboat
The Edmonton Queen is a modern paddlwheel riverboat designed to accomodate more than 200 passenges for excursions up and down the North Saskatchewan River. It has a dining room on board it's one of the unique ways to see Edmonton from it's famous river valley.
Edmonton is the largest city...
Edmonton is the largest city on the TransCanada Yellowhead Highway, which accesses more national and provincial parks than any other route across western Canada.
-Edmonton is situated on VIA Rail¹s Canadian route which travels from Toronto to Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Jasper and Vancouver.
Getting around the West Edmonton Mall
Strollers (Cosmobiles) are available to rent for $5.00 (incl. $1.00 deposit) at Entrances 2, 8, 48 & 50.
As you can see from the map the Mayfield is very close to the West Edmonton Mall if that is of...more
The Met is a lovely boutique hotel located on Whyte Avenue. It is in a excellent location. There is...more
I was very happy with the Hilton Garden Inn. Conveniently located 3 minutes from the West Edmonton...more
Latest Edmonton Hotel Reviews
- University of Alberta Guest Accommodation Lister Centre
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Fantasyland Hotel
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 9 Reviews
- Coast Edmonton House
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Port Blair Hotels
- Falcarragh Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Gaya Hotels
- Tybee Island Hotels
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- New Orleans Transportation
- San Juan Transportation
- Cebu City Transportation
- Pokhara Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Sitges Transportation
- Rovinj Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation