Grande Prairie Restaurants

• TH sign .... okay, it's the one in Calgary :)
    TH sign .... okay, it's the one in...
    by kymbanm
  • Restaurants
    by jojocan

Most Recent Restaurants in Grande Prairie

• jojocan's Profile Photo

Crown and Anchor Pub: Great Specials all week long!

by jojocan Written Sep 2, 2005

This place is great for relaxing, hanging out after work, that sort of thing. Its an old world type pub, barrels for tables, stools, pool tables, live entertainment, dancing, some of everything. Most people go after work to eat, so you get all types. Dirty, clean, bikers, rednecks, gussied up folks, everyone. Its a very comfortable place to be.

Favorite Dish: Thurday nights is the steak and shrimp special. You get a 7 oz steak, salad, baked potatoe or rice, and 6 shrimp all for under $10!!! Drinks are also relatively cheap. There were four of us drinking last time we went out, we each had a few drinks, and it came to less than $60 for drinks.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Tim Horton's: Mmmmmmmmmm

by kymbanm Updated Aug 26, 2005

I found Tim Horton's all over Alberta ... since I'd heard about this chain on VT, and had never been ..... I, of course, had to check it out for myself!!

Favorite Dish: Today I tried a BLT and tea .... I love their bread ....... little loaves that are just yummy! And you can choose from their house blend of steeped tea, or from a selection of tea bags that include a very nice green tea :)

I was full at the end, but happy full! So give this chain a try, it's soooo totally worth it ;)

TH sign .... okay, it's the one in Calgary :)

Instant Answers: Grande Prairie

Comments

Grande Prairie Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Grande Prairie restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Grande Prairie sightseeing.

View all Grande Prairie hotels