There are no gas stations between Jasper and Saskatchewan Crossing (154 km south of Jasper), so be sure you have enough fuel.
We had to stop and buy some, and found it to be very expensive
It is located on the corner of the Highway 11 turnoff, near the North Saskatchewan River.
- Road Trip
When to pass on a park attraction ...
I'll pass on to you the information that was passed on to me before I entered the park .....
1. If the parking lot is too small for a coach bus, a worthy place to check out
2. if there is more than one coach in the lot, pass
3. if the lot is full, or almost full, pas
Unique Suggestions: That being said, there ARE sights at the park that you will want to experience despite having to deal with the crowds .... but you will have to make the decision on what is worthy, and what isn't. I decided Athabasca Falls was worthy, fussed about the number of people there, and decided to wander about a bit. Finding the lower falls path did make this a worthy stop for me after all :)
- Road Trip
- Hiking and Walking
- National/State Park
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site