Sherwood Park Travel Guide

Our Site

Sherwood Park Things to Do

• RavensWing's Profile Photo

by RavensWing Written Jan 29, 2014

Come on down to Bones on Friday or Saturday night.

Be here at 9:00pm and stay until 2:00am and sing your heart out.

Don't forget you'll have to write your song request on the paper, hand it in to the host and wait for your name to be called.

I hope you don't mind small places, this is a very tiny bar. It is always packed elbow to elbow there.

Michelle (brave singer) and I (cheering section)
    • Music

Sherwood Park Hotels

Sherwood Park Restaurants

• RavensWing's Profile Photo

by RavensWing Written Apr 2, 2014

This was the first time I had gone to Earl's in Sherwood Park. My friend had told me that they had just recently renovated the restaurant.

The lobby has lots of room for those who are waiting for their tables with a beautiful wall fireplace. The booths and chairs are very comfortable. The staff was friendly and had perfect timing when bringing out our meal.

We had gone during lunch time and so it was much quieter than the supper rush.

The parking is a little wacky. Too avoid the frustration of trying to get one of the possible 10 spots right in front of the restaurant, park across the street. They have additional parking available there.

Their hours are 11:30am til Late

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the Mixed Field Greens salad. It comes with candied pecans, feta cheese and a light apple cider vinaigrette

I also enjoy the yam fries and garlic aioli..

My friend had the Ceasar salad that had the perfect amount of dressing on it. Not soaking wet, nor was she searching for the dressing.

She also had the Warm 3 Cheese & Spinach dip, that has artichokes in it and served with ciabatta toast points.

Earl's Sherwood Park AB Caesar Salad Mixed Field Green Salad & 3 Cheese and Spinach Dip Yam Fries

Instant Answers: Sherwood Park

Comments

Sherwood Park Travel Guide
Map of Sherwood Park