Chilliwack Restaurants

by elbobo

Best Rated Restaurants in Chilliwack

• Mill St. Cafe: Casual Fine Dining & Tapas

by dr_greenjeans Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pretty much the only place in Chilliwack that offers a true dining experience. Superb food and a mature wine list that would typically be found in a major city.

Favorite Dish: California Scallops and Prawns - Digby Bay Scallops, Tiger Prawns, Carmelized Corn, Organic Tomatoes, Avacado Wedges, Smoked Chipotle Oil.

• Theater Travel
    • Business Travel

• duanestorey's Profile Photo

Homer Restaurant: Great Greek Food

by duanestorey Written May 26, 2003
    Greek Food

Homer Restaurant, called Homers by the locals, is a great Greek restaurant in the 'downtown' area. It used to be owned by my friend Yiannis' parents..I'm not sure anymore.. It has a nice atmosphere, and is reasonably priced..

Favorite Dish: Everything!

• duanestorey's Profile Photo

Tim Horton's: Pick me up

by duanestorey Updated May 26, 2003
    Timmies

Many people are surprised when they go to Chilliwack and discover how many Tim Horton's donut shops we have.. There's not one, not two, not three, not four, but five Tim Horton's, all within around 10 minutes of each other..

It always amazes me in Vancouver how difficult it is to find a Tim Horton's.. I practically became hooked on Timmie's Chilli last summer, and was really disappointed that there were no Tim Horton's close to me in Vancouver..

Favorite Dish: The coffee is good (because the cream is 18% fat or something like that), and so are the donuts.. Chances are you'll see a bunch of police men in the donut shop as well..

Little Beetle: Great Sandwiches

by CdnJane Written Apr 7, 2014

The Little Beetle is one of those little restaurants that pop up in commercial areas and is pretty much only known by locals. Definitely not on the beaten path unless you are needing something down in that area. Was taken there by my cousin and aunt, for a great sandwich and soup. It wasn't fancy, but the food was delicious, and I always am happy to support independents. About 10 tables, with counter service - place your order and they bring it to you. A couple of choices of soup, sandwiches/paninis, and a number of dessert squares to choose from.

Favorite Dish: Had the curried chicken soup which was very nice. The tuna sandwich was good... good quality tuna. A nice variety of teas and coffees too.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo

Apeldoorn's Restaurant & Fine Catering: Stop for a tea break or lunch when you're downtown

by CdnJane Written Apr 7, 2014

For a lunch out with the girls, a high tea, or a yummy sandwich and cuppa while you're downtown Chilliwack, this is one of the places you must go.
    Lovely selection of teas and coffee, served in a cup and saucer from the collection your mother or grandmother had... this was terrific.
    Good selection of sandwiches, and if you come in the afternoon (or specially book it) you can have high tea with a multi-tiered tray of delectables. (I was checking out the table of four who had ordered ahead for the high tea)
    Was very happy with our lunch - teas, sandwiches and a nice lemon square for dessert.

Favorite Dish: The bakery case was full of yummy looking squares... just right for a sweet after lunch.
    Fresh bread made the sandwiches taste great.

• Women's Travel

The Pantry: Great Place Any Time of the Day

by CdnJane Written Jun 25, 2004

When I'm in Chilliwack, I rarely go out for a meal as I am visiting family and we tend to eat at home (someone's home). One visit I had the chance to go out for breakfast with my cousin before she started school (she is a teacher!).. and this is where we went.
    I enjoyed it as a nice family style restaurant with lots of choice on the menu.

Favorite Dish: Not sure what I had... but since my cousin and some of her fellow teachers went here, then I'm sure it is quite good.

• elbobo's Profile Photo

Clarks Restaurant and Catering: A true "Family" restaurant

by elbobo Updated Apr 4, 2011
    A cozy fire when the weather is cold

All dishes from traditional breakfasts to the ever changing dinner entrees are heaped full with good food. "Small" is not a word Clark understands.

Favorite Dish: Soups are always made on the premises.

Instant Answers: Chilliwack

Comments

Chilliwack Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Chilliwack restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chilliwack sightseeing.