New Westminster Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in New Westminster

• briantravelman's Profile Photo

Bubble World: Famous Bubble Tea

by briantravelman Written Jul 8, 2014

My cousin took me here to try some of their famous, "Bubble Tea". The Bubble Tea, is not actually tea, but a smoothy with chocolate jelly balls. The object is to suck the bubbles in through the straw. I ordered a coconut bubble tea, and my cousin ordered a chocolate. The smoothie was delicious, but I wasn't too fond of the bubbles. They were hard to chew, had a weird texture, and I almost choked on a few. I ended up just eating the smoothie part, though it was a bit too large for me. My cousin finished his, but I couldn't.
    The only complaint I have is that the menu doesn't have a "Bubble Tea" category, so we had to ask the waitress which items are the bubble tea. It's funny that their most famous item, isn't labeled on the menu. Other than that, I don't really have any complaints. The restaurant is nice, quiet, and has a nice atmosphere. It's also large, and not very crowded, so you can have your privacy. Staff was friendly, but a bit difficult to understand.
    I only had their bubble tea, so I have no idea what else they have here. I don't remember how much the bubble tea cost.

Favorite Dish: Bubble Tea, of course.

Enjoying My Tea Coconut Bubble Tea Chocolate Bubble Tea The Bubbles

• Heritage Grill: Seafood fettucini to die for

by Jazzyjay Written Oct 14, 2005

The Heritage Grill's food is awesome! I would pass up the old Speghetti Factory any day to come here. The menu may be small, but good things often come in small packages. The resturant lacks a little bit of an artistic touch to it, not as cozy as it should be, but I hear everything is still in the works. There is always a special on and for the price there is no room for dissapointment. This is even a great place to come if you want to kick back and have a few drinks and chat amongst the friendly people. And live Jazz bands are also being brought in!!

Favorite Dish: The seafood fettuchini is by far the best dish from this resturant. You will be lucky if you get it on special on pasta nights. In the dish you will find prawns, clams, mussels, halibut, salmon, noodles and a delicious cream sauce.

• Music

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

The Old Spaghetti Factory: The Old Spaghetti Factory

by Carmanah Updated Oct 15, 2004

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a North American chain located in hundreds of cities all over the continent. It displays local history in each restaurant, so the interior has a unique local edge... so it's easy to assume there's only one Old Spaghetti Factory... the one that you're eating in! ... but that's not the case.

Regardless, the Old Spaghetti Factory is gigantic. Pasta is its main feature and there are many choices. You choose the pasta type, you choose the sauce, and presto!

Favorite Dish: The spaghetti with meat sauce. Simple, but fresh and delicious. It came with soup or salad... I chose the salad.

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

River's Reach Pub: River's Reach Pub

by Carmanah Updated Oct 14, 2004

It serves Guinness! It serves Guinness well! (and Kilkenny, and Stella Artois, and...). Alright. I confess. I only had one Guinness and that was it, so I can't really judge on anything else. The pub has a wonderful cozy atmosphere, with a dark interior, a British style exterior (complete with the wooden doors and the tinted windows). Also inside is a comfy fireplace, TV's in certain areas to watch the sports, friendly staff, seats at the bar, or seperate tables. This is a great pub for when you want to get together with friends for hours at a time. It's classy, laid back, and the levels of noise are set at such so that you can still hear people clearly when speaking.

Favorite Dish: 1 pound of chicken wings for $4 - comes in various flavours (ie: teriyaki, hot & spicey, etc). I'm sure the other menu items are just as good - but I've only had the chicken wings so far! Guinness at this pub is excellent!

• Biljana's Profile Photo

Waffle House: ~WAFFLE HOUSE~

by Biljana Updated Sep 18, 2004

The Waffle House is a family owned restaurant that is an integral part of Uptown New Westminster. The restaurant opened its doors in 1954.
    Business Hours
    Mon-Thurs 7:00 am-8:00 pm
    Fri 7:00 am-9:00 pm
    Sat 7:00 am-8:00 pm
    Sun 8:00 am-8:00 pm

Favorite Dish: As the name of the restaurant indicates their speciality are waffles.

the Waffle House Restaurant

Instant Answers: New Westminster

Comments

New Westminster Restaurants

Reviews and photos of New Westminster restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for New Westminster sightseeing.

View all New Westminster hotels