Know about this? Rate It!
Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
The Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden is said to be the first of its kind built outside of China. The peace and tranquility one experiences inside the garden is in stark contrast to the frenetic pace of Chinatown.
The garden is located in the block bounded by Pender, Columbia, Keefer, and Carrall Streets.
Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Japanese...
Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Japanese Gardens. There is the paying side ($3 Cdn) and the free side. Beautiful. Very relaxing to sit in the park.
Capilano Suspension Bridge - not for those scared of heights. Real knuckle biter.
I love the the Dr Sun Yat Sen...
I love the the Dr Sun Yat Sen garden, located in Chinatown behind the beautiful Chinese gate on Pender Street. The garden is immaculately tended and is a nice place to spend an afternoon. I highly recommend tagging along on at least part of the tour (free when you buy a ticket to the garden) to gain an understanding of the rich symbolism and cultural significance of elements of the garden.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Vancouver Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Badlapur Hotels
- Naran Hotels
- Marco Island
- Genneper Parken Hotels
- Shanagolden Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path