Been here? Rate It!
Stella's Tap and Tapas Bar: Belgium, Spain and Asia all rolled into one!
Stella's Tap and Tapas Bar is a Belgian restaurant that specializes in tapas with an Asian twist - it doesn't get any more Eclectic/International than that! I've been to Stella's twice for dinner and I must admit that although the atmosphere was great and the staff was super friendly, the food was just OK. I tried a variety of tapas, but nothing was as good as it sounded on the menu. They do, however, offer one of the best selection of beers I've come across in Vancouver, including a few Quebec Unibroue ones. So even though I wasn't too thrilled with the food, I actually wouldn't mind going back because it's a fun place to go with friends, just maybe not for dinner.
Favorite Dish: The Cobb salad is what I enjoyed the most, but there wasn't much of it.
- Beer Tasting
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- South West Rocks
- Wells Beach Hotels
- Saint Anthony
- Piggs Peak Hotels
- Saint-Jean-de-Védas Hotels
- Shore Acres State Park Hotels