Been here? Rate It!
Vanier park on English Bay is home to the Vancouver Museum, the Maritime Museum and the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre (made up of the Planetarium and the Observatory). On a sunny day, there are lots of acitivites to do - jogging, cycling, sailing, sun-tanning or kite flying. You can take a leisurely stroll along the waterfront promenade all the way to the Burrard Bridge, taking in the lovely sights of Stanley Park and Sunset Beach on the opposite side of English Bay.
- Family Travel
- School Holidays
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Well, I don't exactly remember that place, as my trip to Vancuver lasted 3 days and I tried to see all! So now I'm confused what it was!
Probably it was fun anyway! So be sure to visit!
Oh, wait, I think I'm remebering now..you can have a wonderful walk close to the water and the walk way will take you to Granville Island!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Vancouver Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Orchard Valley Hotels
- Big Lagoon Hotels
- New Zealand
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- San Francisco del Monte Hotels