Mirage Coffee, Victoria

• olgaehr's Profile Photo

Mirage Coffee

by olgaehr Written Jan 7, 2008

Mirage Coffee outside

Wonderful little Cafe where they actually use authentic copper cappuccino maker. The quality of beans and foam is very impressive. They also have great pastries for breakfast or paninis for quick lunch. Also the decor is very Italian with paintings hung on brick walls.

• Karolina01's Profile Photo

Mirage Coffee Shop: For the coffee drinkers

by Karolina01 Written May 24, 2007

Probably this is not the only coffee shop in Victoria, and you can find them easy if you need one.

Favorite Dish: We always are looking for a coffee shop or a coffee & tea house, because we are coffee drinkers. I take cream only in my coffee and Larry takes sugar only.

• Mirage Coffee: Decent Downtown Coffee House

by Jetgirly Written May 1, 2007

I am working downtown this summer and often arrive at work early. Before I go to work I like to pop into Mirage Coffee for a quick cup of tea. This atmospheric coffeehouse is located right on Government Street, just a block or two up from the Inner Harbour. It opens early enough for visitors to grab a coffee and pastry for breakfast before heading out on their sightseeing trips. If you're staying downtown and don't want to shell out for your hotel's breakfast, this would be a good place for you to get a light meal in the morning. There are big windows looking out onto Government Street (great for people-watching).

Instant Answers: Victoria