Crystal Gardens, Victoria

by Minnieg
  • Quartzy's Profile Photo

Beautiful

by Quartzy Written Mar 15, 2006

Surprisingly our visit started with us having to help chasing some bird back up where it belonged, which already it made it interesting. We had done a lot of walking that day and we enjoyed being able to sit and watch the animals a little. It's a beautiful place. I especially liked the room with all the free butterflies. I tried to take a picture of my friend in the middle of all the butterflies but it wouldn't work. Oh well.

• 2snoopy's Profile Photo

For Kids

by 2snoopy Written Apr 8, 2004

I took my 13 year old to the Crystal Gardens. She loves animals and butterflies, so truly enjoyed herself. I would consider this somewhat overpriced for what it is, but as long as the kid enjoyed herself............

• Zoo

• Girlie77's Profile Photo

Gotta do the touristy stuff!

by Girlie77 Updated Nov 23, 2003

Victoria is definately an outdoor city, in the summertime the weather is beautiful (yes, even when it rains) and you can spend an entire day walking throughout the city without getting tired.

I go back every few years to see all the tourist places such as the Crystal Gardens, it truly is a beautiful indoor wonderland.

A must see for those who love flowers, plants and exotic animals

• Minnieg's Profile Photo

Nature Lovers

by Minnieg Updated Oct 28, 2004

Support our endangered species by visiting this place.. Cyrstal garden houses some exotic animals that are already in dangered.

• Jungle and Rain Forest
    • Eco-Tourism
    • Zoo

• chuckyc's Profile Photo

crystal garden

by chuckyc Written Aug 25, 2002

Many tropical plants,animals& birds made this place a must see for me as I was able to see the poison arrow frog which I had been searching for in costa rica and never found.

Instant Answers: Victoria