White Rock Restaurants

• Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in White Rock

• Moby Dick: Food, Fish & Fun

by latyshala Written Feb 7, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in White Rock the food is reasonably priced with massive portions and AMAZING taste. Perfectly greasy fish n' chips only steps away from the pacific ocean. the restaurant has a great feel, the decor goes great with the fishtastic theme and if you are in a rush you can grab food at the take out window. Perfect for families on the run, grab the food and the kids are happy or sit in and enjoy the crazy fun looking themed restaurant. If it is a nice sunny day grab your food and lounge out in the grass or on the beach just outside the front door.

Favorite Dish: My favorite thing to order is the onion rings, why you ask? simple because they are delicious and could be mistaken for angel food from heaven.

• Beaches

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Iguana's Beach Grill: Tasty food and good service

by Karlie85 Written May 26, 2009

Since we were only in White Rock for one night, and staying at a B&B, we were only able to dine in two restaurants while we were there. We chose Iguana’s on Marine Drive for dinner that night. We chose to sit on the patio (why wouldn’t you when you’re on the ocean?), and while it was cool and a bit windy outside, they had a heater overhead that kept us nice and toasty. Our server was cheerful and helpful when we had a question about the menu. My husband had the two-piece halibut fish and chips, which was a large serving of deep fried fish and French fries with dip. They also have cod, which is cheaper, but apparently not as tender as the halibut. The portion was quite large, so if you’re not a big eater, or not a huge fish fan, the one-piece meal would probably be your best bet. I had the Iguana’s salad, which had lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, candied pecans, mangoes and chicken. I am a huge salad lover, and this one was quite good and filling. The inside of the restaurant was nice and the bathroom was clean. I would go there again.

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Charlie Don't Surf: Charlie Don't Surf

by Karlie85 Written May 26, 2009

Board outside

My husband and I stopped here for lunch when we arrived in town on a cool, windy Tuesday afternoon. Although there are dozens of restaurants to choose from on Marine Drive, we picked Charlie Don’t Surf because they had a special for halibut sandwiches with soup for $11. There were only a few other people in the restaurant, so the service was fairly quick, although nothing to write home about. We sat out on the patio to catch some fresh air and for the ocean view. The tomato chicken soup was tasty but the portion was small. We both liked the sandwiches; however, the pieces of fish were also somewhat small. I walked through inside and the restaurant is pretty big and nicely decorated.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo

Several to choose from on the Oceanfront drive: Nothing is better on a hot night than Gelati

by CdnJane Written Aug 13, 2004

There are several to choose from so take your pick. Not sure if one is better than another, but they were all pretty busy the night I was there. Enjoy!

Favorite Dish: I had lime gelati, my cousin had peach, and her husband had mango - I tasted them all, and think I liked the peach the best.

Instant Answers: White Rock

Comments

White Rock Restaurants

Reviews and photos of White Rock restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for White Rock sightseeing.