The Gables: A restuarant with a view
This was a perfect restarant if you want to try a really good Maritime lobster . The lobster was fabulous ....and we're pretty fussy coming for NS. The view is great too . We watch the fundy tide coming in .
There are wide decks that overlook the bay and a warfy feeling indoors area too.
Lots of other good things on the menu besides lobster too.
- Women's Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
Sweet Harvest Market: The best breakfast place
This place is on the main street in town...you can't miss it . They have home amde bread ..that's what sold me . For $3.99 you get toast , eggs ham and tea or coffee. Lots of good muffins too.
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices