Been here? Rate It!
Parks a Plenty
There are lots of parks in St. John's. The largest is Pippy Park but not far from the city center is Bowring Park. Bowring Park has lovely gardens and paths, and also has recreational facilities like playing fields, picnic areas, tennis courts and a public swimming pool.
Bowring park is a beautiful place... to visit... have a picnic.. Bring your kids... go swimming or just enjoy the birds... But watch out the pidgions might think you are a litter box
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
St. John's Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lingtam Hotels
- Laoag Hotels
- Waterton Lakes National Park Hotels
- Indore Hotels
- San Vicente de la Barquera