Know about this? Rate It!
Autumn colours in Halifax
Favorite thing: One of my fondest memories of Halifax is the beautiful autumn colours of the trees and leaves. Usually autumn will reach full height in mid-October, but some leaves can still be seen till end of November. More photographs are at the travelogue section of this VT page.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Go in the autumn and see the...
Favorite thing: Go in the autumn and see the absolutely beautiful fall colours and the different effects of light over the sea.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Halifax Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bradley Beach Hotels
- Province of Manitoba Hotels
- Porto Ercole
- Grand Baie
- Trieste Hotels
- Kaliurang Hotels