Know about this? Rate It!
Kejimkujik National ParkIf...
Kejimkujik National Park
If you have a day to spare and want to check out some of Nova Scotia's wilderness, I highly recommend coming here and either going along the short hikes (the Hemlocks and Hardwoods is a nice stroll - only 6 km) or renting a canoe and exploring the rivers (very easy to do) or venture into the lake. Unlike a lot of other national parks, this is relatively untouched be development.
HINT: If you see a loon, DO NOT approach it. They are endangered and if you come close to one, the park wardens WILL know. even if you look around and don't see anyone...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Halifax Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Chantemerle-lès-Grignan Hotels
- Kampong Sungai Penchala Hotels
- Centralia Hotels
- Lincoln Hotels
- Bad Bramstedt
- North Vancouver