Know about this? Rate It!
Shop Where the Haligonians Shop
I had often heard about the Bayer's Lake Business Park, and how there were a number of good stores and restaurants located there, but I had never made the effort to go there.
On my last trip, however, I had client meetings at an office building in Bayer's Lake, so I stayed at the nearby Future Inn. I had no idea that this place had so many stores, factory outlets, and eateries...
Avoid the downtown area if you want to shop. Head out to Bayer's Lake Business Park. You'll need a car, however, because the shopping district is spread out and not meant for pedestrians. Some locals refer to it as a mall for cars. All the stores are separated by 6 lane roads...
- Road Trip
- Luxury Travel
If wanting to shop for brand...
If wanting to shop for brand names *ie, tommy hilfiger, etc.* go to Bayer's Lake area to the wholesale shopping mall. You can feel safe to stop anyone to help you along the way. The clothes, etc. at usually at 60 to 80 percent off.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Halifax Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cabuyao Hotels
- Costa de Caparica
- Serra de Arrábida
- Overland Park Hotels
- Patna Hotels
- Muncar Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- Shillong Off The Beaten Path
- Liguria Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Townsville Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path