Been here? Rate It!
Bluenose II: Good Seafood that Won't Break the Bank
This was the first seafood restaurant that we tried on our trip to the Martitimes and it set the standard for all the other places that we ate at. Seafood was delicious and portions were generous. The sign outside was advertising a lobster dinner for $25-$30CDN which I thought meant this was an expensive restaurant but there are a lot of more affordable entrees on the menu. We were happy with the polite and quick service.
Bluenose II: Downtown near boardwalk
We had a fishermans plate but would not rate it as good. Only 2 shrimps and a couple of other kinds of fish. A hungry man would leave hungry.
We had to pay $2.50 over and above what our bus tour had paid for an ordinary meal.
Favorite Dish: none
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Halifax Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stoney Creek Hotels
- Mount Airy Hotels
- Nairobi Hotels
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Calamba Hotels
- New Plymouth Hotels