Montana's, Halifax

Montana'a
    by marcoparco
    Bayers Lake - Home Depot
    by RobDavis
  • Montana's: Haven't I seen this before?

by RobDavis Updated Apr 4, 2011

Bayers Lake - Home Depot

Montana's, located in the incredibly busy Bayers Lake Industrial Park, is a very popular, fun, casual barbeque style restaurant. The atmosphere and menu are almost identical to Jack Astor's. I'm not sure who came first, but one should sue the other.
    You've all been to restaurants like this: paper table clothes that you can write on (they even supply the crayons), overly friendly waiters and waitresses, peanut shells all over the floor, the smell of barbequed chicken wings and pork ribs waifing through the air... yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

Favorite Dish: I had the rib & wing combo. This included four good sized wings, and a small rack of ribs that left me wanting more. Very tasty all around, but definitely not filling.

Book reservations, because even at 8pm on a Monday night, we had to wait for a table.

• marcoparco's Profile Photo

Montana's: Montana'a

by marcoparco Updated Jan 7, 2005

Montana'a

The Montana is kind of an Outback type restaurant. The only unique quality I really found was the fact that the waiters were always in a good mood and in a constant joking mood!
    I must admit that the food was good and very plentifull. I got the 2lbs of ribs dish and was unable to finish.

Favorite Dish: Go for the ribs hands down!

Instant Answers: Halifax