Been here? Rate It!
Stayner's Wharf: At the Ferry Terminal
Stayner's Wharf is a Pub and Grill with a lot of window seats with a view on the ever busy ferry terminal and beyond. It is one of the few waterfront places that are open in the winter season. Most tourist restaurants close during the winter.
There is a small corner for live entertainment.
Very friendly service. My waitress gave me a bill with twice the amount I expected; just a mix-up with another table. She sure knew she was wrong and solved things professionally.
Favorite Dish: Steak.
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Halifax Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ross Carbery Hotels
- Jekyll Island Hotels
- Ausable Chasm
- Panama City Beach
- Luoyang Hotels
- Puerto Princesa
- Hammocks Beach State Park Hotels