Sherbrooke Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by sim1
    Watch out for this guy :-)
    by sim1

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Sherbrooke

• sim1's Profile Photo

Now I have to warn you for this guy!

by sim1 Updated Feb 1, 2005

Watch out for this guy :-)

Now I have to warn you for this guy as well (and his coworker!). It is not the fact that he is yapping that much. When you enter the mill they greet you very friendly and tell a little bit about the mill. They absolutely don't talk too much, just about right. But when they do talk, you have to watch out! They are trying to fool you all the time! That was quite funny though! I enjoyed myself very much talking to these guys.

• sim1's Profile Photo

I have to say that.....

by sim1 Updated Feb 1, 2005

I have to say that there are no real danger in this little village. The only real danger is not getting out of the village again! Some of the ladies are yapping so much! They are telling you the story of the village, but they just keep on talking, and talking and talking.... Help, let them stop!!! I am desperately trying to get out of the door, without being too rude.... so I nod my head and say yes, yes, interesting but..... Oh no! Interupted again by the lady.... How can I get out of here!

Actually this lady wasn't that bad, but don't go near the house that makes candles and soap! That is really a very difficult place to get out of!

Instant Answers: Sherbrooke

Comments

Sherbrooke Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Sherbrooke warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sherbrooke sightseeing.