Killbear Point Provincial Park Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Killbear Point Provincial Park

• DogIt's Profile Photo

Camping with your pet

by DogIt Written Aug 20, 2006

Favorite thing: If you want to camp with your dog(s), Killbear Point Provincial Park is a place to go. I was so pleased to find they feature a Pet Exercise Area, and even more pleased when I tried it out.
    It's a area of the park, which is devoted to pets. It includes quite a nice chunk of wooded areas and couple small beaches, where your dogs are allowed to run off leash, enjoy the woods and the lake.
    You get to have a lot of fun with your dog, meet other dogs and their owners, all knowing that this is a place where it's specifically allowed. I commend the park for thinking of our four-legged companions and making provisions so they also can enjoy their holiday.

Killbear Park is a lovely location, and this just makes it THAT much better.

Watch out for some of the slippery rocks near water.

• Travel with Pets
    • Camping

Red and yellow

Favorite thing:
    Hahaha, I think I should make it a quiz and find out what kind of wildflowers these are. I'll give it a try some day to find out their name. But for now I will just call them beautiful red and yellow wildflowers :-)

• sim1's Profile Photo

Killbear Park is known for...

Killbear Park

Favorite thing:
    Killbear Park is known for it's beaches and it's watersport possibilities. The beaches are small, but look very nice. Hmmmm.... a bit too crowded for me though. I am not a fan of busy beaches, so I actually skipped this part of the Park, and explored the what more remote areas.

• Beaches

Favorite thing:
    This is a picture of me at the entrance of Killbear Provincial Park. I've been here also in 1997, and I had some great memories of that trip. So that's why I was eager to go here again.

If you want to find more info about Killbear Park, please take a look at this website : http://www.ontarioparks.com/killb.html

More wildflowers

Favorite thing:
    You actually don't have to go to the provincial park to see these flowers. You can see them anywhere in this region on the side of the roads.

• Hiking and Walking

• sim1's Profile Photo

Aaah, now this is what I like!

Favorite thing:
    Aaah, now this is what I like! Hahaha, I love to see wildflowers and taking a closer look at them :-)
    So here are some flower picture I took that weekend.

• Hiking and Walking

• sim1's Profile Photo

The place for water lovers

Favorite thing:
    Killbear is a place for water lovers. You can go sailing here, or canoeing on the lake. Take a speedboat or whatever boat has your fancy.

• Sailing and Boating
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Killbear Point Provincial Park

Comments

Killbear Point Provincial Park Favorites

Reviews and photos of Killbear Point Provincial Park favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Killbear Point Provincial Park sightseeing.

View all Killbear Point Provincial Park hotels