Memories & Recollections, London

Know about this? Rate It!

by Kai112DE
    by hayward68
    by hayward68
  • Kai112DE's Profile Photo

Kai112DE's General Tip

by Kai112DE Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: Been takin for a ride in of these! My uncle used to be a firefighter for the City of London Fire Department, and i just loved to listen to his 'adventures' when he came back from his shift! And those firetrucks.... mmmmmmmmhhhhh... they used to be yellow like in the pic, but they went back to coloring them red again!
    And the sound... the horn that lets u exactly know, the Fire Department is out again, gave me goosebumps... *lol* And since my relatives didn´t live too far away from the firehall where my uncle was working, i could always tell when 'Oh, Bill is busy again...'
    Firefightin must be in the blood of the family somewhere... *lol*

• hayward68's Profile Photo

hayward68's General Tip

by hayward68 Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: My fondest memories of London involve the people I met in my ten years of residence here. From my college classmates, to the people I met while working at various places, especially CFPL, now known as the NewPL. Some of these people are in the same industry as me and are now also in Toronto, so really, I still have part of London with me. The friend in the pic, Andria, is one of those people who is now is Toronto with me. We're still very close.

• hayward68's Profile Photo

hayward68's General Tip

by hayward68 Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of London is still with me. That's where I got my two cats, Jasper and Chelsea. Jasper's the fat gray one, Chelsea's the b&w one. They keep me very amused with their antics.

Instant Answers: London

Comments

Other Favorites in London