Mississauga Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Mississauga

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo

Tucker's Marketplace: Don't miss icecreams after the buffet

by Faiza-Ifrah Updated Nov 21, 2006

Front view of the restaurant

This is a busy restaurant, specially at the lunch time. It is a brick construction from both outside and inside. Each brick inside has an etched name by visitors. We were told that the owners invited all the visitors to write their names on the bricks at the time of the opening of the restaurant. The buffet, laid out over a large area is great.

Favorite Dish: Soups, fish, clams, muscles, quiche, fruites and last but not the least - icecreams.

• Hiking and Walking

• Axia Restaurant: Great Asian Food Experience in Mississauga

by HChang Written Nov 10, 2006

Nice little place in Mississauga, coming from someone who eats Asian food all the time (all my life) I consider myself a bit picky on average. Axia did not dissapoint, they offer four menu sections Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and South-East Asian consisting of Thai, Vietnamese and more. The actual dishes are cooked in separate areas by different chefs (ie: Korean is cooked in a Korean kitchen called COREA and Chinese in a Chinese kitchen area called YU YEE HOUSE). It's a very interesting and unique concept. The ambience was incredibly done giving a real nice feel like you are sitting outside on the inside. Food was served off time a little, but that's more of an Asian way of serving so I didn't mind at all. We ordered the Pad Thai, some sashimi and the Korean Galbi. Everything was amazing and I will definitely make the journey back again.

Favorite Dish: Fav Dishes:

Pad Thai
    Sushi was very fresh
    Korean Galbi
    Bubble Tea!

• Business Travel

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

Thai by the Lake: mmmm THAI!!

by Sibbella Written Oct 16, 2006

Quaint little place located in Port Credit. Don't blink because you will miss it.

Family run and very friendly, quick service and delicious food!!

And when you ask for hot.. you get HOT!

Favorite Dish: Pad Thai! Great portion for the price you pay!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Quizno's: A sandwich for a picnic!

by kymbanm Written Jun 24, 2006

I was surprised that my American travel companions had never, ever, had a Quizno's sub! These franchises are everywhere in my neck of the woods. But my friends live in a rural area and had never seen on outside of TV commercials. It was with this little sandwich place I was able to bribe them into a picnic on the lake ... I"m learning :)

Quizno's is a franchise chain deli that is known for their toasted sandwiches. The also serve low fat options, salads, soups and the usual deli desserts of brownies, cookies, and similar sugar filled items. Their style isn't traditional, nor is it eclectic. They just have tastey sandwiches wrapped in paper and stuck in a bag so I can take them to the place I want to lounge while munching. Simple, not overly prices, but not the cheapest either, Quizno's is an option for a meal on the run.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Buffet Garden: Asian food ..

by kymbanm Written Jun 24, 2006

The Buffet Garden is a small buffet style asian restaurant on the QEW in Mississauga. The exterior is a simple store front, and the interior is equally uninspiring. The food was above average though, and I was impressed with the range of choice. The menu included Chinese usuals, and a bit of sushi. Now I will let you know, the suchi surprised me .... it was REALLY GOOD!!!

Waitstaff at buffets tend to forget to wait on the tables, but the staff here took time to check on us, clear our plates, and keep our liquids refreshed. Service alone makes this spot someplace I would return to if I'm in the area :)

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

The Brogue Inn: An Irish flavour.

by Sibbella Written Apr 24, 2006

If you want to have a bit of the Irish stop in here for a great lunch.

A large choice of Irish foods, along with some Canadian in case you can't find what you are looking for.

Quaint little pub area and a large "elegant" looking dining area.

• alycat's Profile Photo

Caffe de Metre: Ice cream haven

by alycat Written Aug 31, 2013

Funky place in the Mississauga suburbs, quirky interiors and get ice cream.

Favorite Dish: Close to other restaurants and theaters, and a lively community.

Instant Answers: Mississauga

Comments

Mississauga Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mississauga restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mississauga sightseeing.