Mississauga Things to Do

Spring flowers in Rhododendron Gardens
    Kariya Park
  • Ice Cream parlor with delicious ice creams
    Ice Cream parlor with delicious ice...

Most Recent Things to Do in Mississauga

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Lakeside Park

by kymbanm Written Jun 24, 2006

Little surprises

This beautiful is just a small piece of the recreation area that borders Lake Ontario through most of MIssissauga. It is well loved, well used, and well maintained. We wandered over with only a vague idea of it's location and facilities ... and were quite pleased!

The grounds are green and clean. There wasn't paved access from the lot, but once you make it over the grass, there are paved walkways that seem to follow the entire length of the park. A great thing for those who's mobility is on wheels. There were little creek like overflow areas, trees, and birdsong that followed us along our walk. Picnic tables were easy to find and not at all wobbly :)

I'm glad I harrassed my companions into this little journey down the road ... this was the highlight of my few days in town!

• Business Travel

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

Blues baby.. give me some blues...

by Sibbella Written Apr 23, 2006

What is better then a few drinks, some great food and music?? Port Credit turns into a rockin' place for a weekend.. well we rock all the time but in September we are jazzin' it up!
    Ok I'll stop with the jokes.

THE SOUTHSIDE SHUFFLE

The bars in the area host great musicians from around the world. Last year after going to the Harp and seeing the Lincolns my friend and I realized that the bassist was from Led Zeppelin.. yes John Paul Jones was in Port Credit.

This year Jeff Healey will be preforming.

This is something to check out, the bars are all down the strip so everything is basically with in walking distance and it usually is still this time a year so there's no worry about freezing down by the lake.

• Music

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

Mississauga Waterfront Festival

by Sibbella Written Apr 23, 2006

Come visit the "Villiage by the Lake" and see where I live. Port Credit is a part of Mississauga and basically we are south of the QEW to Lakeshore Road and from Dixie Road to the otherside of Mississauga Road.

Every year we have a great festival, with rides, music, and a lot of stuff for the kids to do!

This usuallly runs the Canada day long weekend.

Instant Answers: Mississauga

Comments

Mississauga Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Mississauga things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mississauga sightseeing.