Mississauga Things to Do

Spring flowers in Rhododendron Gardens
    Kariya Park
  • Ice Cream parlor with delicious ice creams
    Ice Cream parlor with delicious ice...

Best Rated Things to Do in Mississauga

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

Mississauga Waterfront Festival

by Sibbella Written Apr 23, 2006

Come visit the "Villiage by the Lake" and see where I live. Port Credit is a part of Mississauga and basically we are south of the QEW to Lakeshore Road and from Dixie Road to the otherside of Mississauga Road.

Every year we have a great festival, with rides, music, and a lot of stuff for the kids to do!

This usuallly runs the Canada day long weekend.

• Sibbella's Profile Photo

Blues baby.. give me some blues...

by Sibbella Written Apr 23, 2006

What is better then a few drinks, some great food and music?? Port Credit turns into a rockin' place for a weekend.. well we rock all the time but in September we are jazzin' it up!
    Ok I'll stop with the jokes.

THE SOUTHSIDE SHUFFLE

The bars in the area host great musicians from around the world. Last year after going to the Harp and seeing the Lincolns my friend and I realized that the bassist was from Led Zeppelin.. yes John Paul Jones was in Port Credit.

This year Jeff Healey will be preforming.

This is something to check out, the bars are all down the strip so everything is basically with in walking distance and it usually is still this time a year so there's no worry about freezing down by the lake.

• Music

• Volunteer

by PeterAdamsMississaug Written Jan 29, 2009

The local branch of the Red Cross, the Red Cross Peel Branch, has many rewarding volunteer roles right here in our community. Their offices are on Matheson Blvd.

I know that we are all busy but just a small monthly commitment could make a big difference.

Thanks.

• Study Abroad
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Mississauga

Comments

Mississauga Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Mississauga things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mississauga sightseeing.