New Toronto Tourist Traps

by travelbugcheri

Best Rated Tourist Traps in New Toronto

• Wild Water Kingdom

by travelbugcheri Updated Jul 30, 2006

My family and I went there once last year and were so disgusted and disappointed we didn't last all day. It's billed as Canada's biggest waterpark or something along those lines....it may be big in area, but it has little else to offer. We found it to be old and in need of a serious renovation. The slides sucked, it was dirty and smelly and it was expensive, no where near worth what they charge you to get in. My youngest even thought it sucked...and she is easy to please, believe me!

Unique Suggestions: I cannot even suggest how to make this a better experience....yes I can, don't go! You can check out thier website, but really have a close look...it is rather dismal...they just don't show you too much

Fun Alternatives: Got to the water park in wonderland, or go to the beach.

• CN Tower

by travelbugcheri Updated Jul 30, 2006

CN and skyline at night

A tourist trap, yes...but a lot of fun! Great views of Toronto, a really cool glass floor (I can't walk on it) even a revolving restaurant with pretty good food, albeit expensive prices! A must see in Toronto!

Instant Answers: New Toronto

Comments

New Toronto Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of New Toronto tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for New Toronto sightseeing.