Know about this? Rate It!
Niagara Falls is probably the...
Favorite thing: Niagara Falls is probably the most visited tourist spot in Canada. Everyone has either seen it or heard about it. Whenever we have someone visiting we take them to see this famous spot.
Fondest memory: I believe I was 5 when we first went here. My grandparents were visiting from England and I can still remember seeing the Falls for the first time. They are quite an impressive sight. I also remember that it had recently rained and my parents wouldn't let us on the grass as it was so muddy!
That's me showing off my flowered panties, a word of advice, don't wear a skirt here!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Isola di Ponza
- Province of Manitoba Hotels
- Cabo Rojo Hotels
- Bentota Hotels
- Tel Mond Hotels