Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Ok, here is an advise. Try not to buy anything around the falls. Prices can double on everything. Especially on souvenirs.
Take a short walk into town and buy stuff there. You will see a lot more and for a lot less.
Fondest memory: I remember this cabin like building. More like a wooden castle. You find washrooms, bank machines (ATM) and shops. Restaurants are better and cheaper in the city!
You see the huge clouds behind the fence.
It feels like it's raining there.
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dau Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Hotels
- Permatang Pauh Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Hotels
- Ko Samet
- Ilha de Tavira Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Xi'an Hotels
- Traverse City